The first thing you’ll notice about rancher Frank Bigelow is his hat. To Frank’s way of thinking, he wears it as a symbol of respect for the sacrifice of those who settled our region and it serves as a commitment to continue to preserve our way of life. Frank resides in O’Neals, with his wife of 35 years, Barbara. First elected to the State Assembly in 2012, Bigelow is committed to protecting rural California and our rural way of life.
- Trailblazers Candidates, Alumni Successful in Key California Races
- Trailblazer Candidate Bill Essayli Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Henry Nickel Elevated to ‘Pathfinder’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Justin Mendes Achieves ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Frank Scotto Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status