Elected to the California State Assembly in 2014, Assemblyman James Gallagher is honored to represent the residents of the 3rd Assembly District. The district includes Butte, Tehama, Yuba, Sutter, Glenn, and Colusa Counties. As a newly elected legislator, James was quickly recognized for his leadership by his selection as Deputy Republican Floor Leader, and he currently serves as the Chief Republican Whip. He also serves as the vice-chair of the Assembly Water, Parks, and Wildlife Committee; and is a member of the Assembly Appropriations, Governmental Organization, Agriculture, and Judiciary Committees.
- Trailblazers Candidates, Alumni Successful in Key California Races
- Trailblazer Candidate Bill Essayli Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Henry Nickel Elevated to ‘Pathfinder’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Justin Mendes Achieves ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Frank Scotto Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status