Cunningham is a taxpayer advocate, dedicated husband and father, businessman, school board member and former prosecutor. He lives in Templeton with his wife and four children. After earning his bachelor’s and law degrees, Cunningham returned home to the central coast and began work as a Deputy District Attorney for SLO County – prosecuting a wide variety of crimes such as fraud, assault and domestic violence. From public safety and fiscal responsibility to education, Jordan is a proven leader for the community that he has always called home.
- Trailblazers Candidates, Alumni Successful in Key California Races
- Trailblazer Candidate Bill Essayli Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Henry Nickel Elevated to ‘Pathfinder’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Justin Mendes Achieves ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Frank Scotto Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status