Before serving as Deputy Attorney General, Kevin Kiley spent years teaching 10th grade English at a South Central Los Angeles high school, devoting himself to education and leading an award-winning speech and debate team. Kiley earned a bachelor’s degree from Harvard, a law degree from Yale, and a master’s in secondary education from Loyola Marymount. Additionally, Kiley has served as an Adjunct Professor of Law at University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.
- Trailblazers Candidates, Alumni Successful in Key California Races
- Trailblazer Candidate Bill Essayli Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Henry Nickel Elevated to ‘Pathfinder’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Justin Mendes Achieves ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Frank Scotto Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status