Senator Andreas Borgeas was elected in 2018. Previously, Borgeas served on the Fresno County Board of Supervisors, representing the cities of Clovis and Fresno. With years working in the Central Valley, including time as a judicial law clerk to former Federal Judge Oliver Wanger, Borgeas has extensive experience on important regional issues. Before being elected at the county level, Borgeas served a term on the Fresno City Council, where he won his election after knocking on every single door in the district. In addition to being an elected official, Borgeas is a professor of international security law at the San Joaquin College of Law, where his students benefit from his experience as a Fulbright Scholar and policy specialist fellow at the U.S. Embassy in Kazakhstan. Borgeas is a member of the bar in both California and Washington, D.C.
- Trailblazers Candidates, Alumni Successful in Key California Races
- Trailblazer Candidate Bill Essayli Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Henry Nickel Elevated to ‘Pathfinder’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Justin Mendes Achieves ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Frank Scotto Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status