Senator Scott Wilk has a record of public service and community involvement. First elected in 2012 and again in 2014 with more than 65 percent of the vote, Wilk’s legislative accomplishments include co-authoring SB 718 to position California to compete for a $60 billion federal government contract and securing legislative support to increase funding for afterschool programs. Prior to the legislature, Wilk served six years on the College of the Canyons Board of Trustees and six years as Chief of Staff to California Assembly Members Tom McClintock and Paula Boland.
- Trailblazers Candidates, Alumni Successful in Key California Races
- Trailblazer Candidate Bill Essayli Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Henry Nickel Elevated to ‘Pathfinder’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Justin Mendes Achieves ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Frank Scotto Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status