Bill Brough was elected to the California State Assembly on November 4, 2014. Bill serves as the Vice Chair of the Committee on Business and Professions and Vice Chair of the Assembly Committee on Revenue and Taxation. He also sits on the Assembly Committee on Jobs, Economic Development and the Economy, the Assembly Committee on Accountability and Administrative Review, the Assembly Committee on Rules, and the Assembly Select Committee on Ports. Mr. Brough is a member of the Republican leadership serving as the Deputy Floor Leader. Mr. Brough is the founder and Co-Chair of the California Legislative Irish Caucus, a 501c7 created to foster the cultural, political and economic ties between California and Ireland.
- Trailblazers Candidates, Alumni Successful in Key California Races
- Trailblazer Candidate Bill Essayli Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Henry Nickel Elevated to ‘Pathfinder’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Justin Mendes Achieves ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Frank Scotto Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status