Heath Flora is a farmer, firefighter and business owner with the kind of real world experience desperately needed in the State Assembly. He was raised on a farm and had been a small business owner and volunteer firefighter for 15 years. A life-long farmer, Heath serves as a Director for International Sales at the Exact Corporation, a family-owned business that manufactures innovative products for both nut harvesting and forcible entry equipment for firefighting. Heath also owns Golden Valley Equipment which sells used agricultural equipment. Prior to entering the business world, Heath received training as a paramedic and worked for Cal Fire for three summers.
- Trailblazers Candidates, Alumni Successful in Key California Races
- Trailblazer Candidate Bill Essayli Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Henry Nickel Elevated to ‘Pathfinder’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Justin Mendes Achieves ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Frank Scotto Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status