Mendes, the son of Portuguese dairy farmers and a Hanford city councilman, has a track record of bringing jobs to the Valley. As city councilman, Mendes renewed the city’s commitment to public safety by leading the effort to build a new fire station and grow the local police force. Mendes has also continued to fight for greater job creation, bringing trusted employers like Costco to the region.
- Trailblazers Candidates, Alumni Successful in Key California Races
- Trailblazer Candidate Bill Essayli Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Henry Nickel Elevated to ‘Pathfinder’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Justin Mendes Achieves ‘Trailblazer’ Status
- Trailblazer Candidate Frank Scotto Elevated to ‘Trailblazer’ Status